Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Current Project





It has been soooo long since I have posted. I have so much going on these days on the internet with lists I host and my other blog that I have been very remiss with this one! Here is what I am currently working on in my knitting life, the St. Brigid Sweater, an Alice Starmore pattern.
This yarn is Cascade 220, Ranier Heather. It is a gorgeous subtle purple/lavender that is kind of greyed, not a flashy purple. This second photo is close to the true color. I have done a lot of lace knitting over the years, but this is my first cable project and I really love working the charts.

5 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

Your work is beautiful!

(doxietrek on Ravelry)

Jillian Renee said...

This is a gorgeous pattern! I can't wait to see the results.

Susan in N. GA said...

Oh, thank you, I hope I get to see results to, that is, I hope I actually finish it!

Anonymous said...

This looks very nice! I cant wait to see it completed at one of our meetings!

Nacole
(AbsoluteTreasures on Ravelry)

Patricia Blankenship said...

Lovely work and the color is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished project.